Phase3 Landscape Construction and Partner Company Newforms Landscape Architecture are overwhelmed to receive the overall winner and designer at the 2014 Western Australian Heritage Awards held recently. The project involved detailed designing and construction of The Mundaring Weir Interpretation Precinct that entailed the delivery of a high quality, iconic project for use in a high profile public area The Mundaring Weir is a well-known attraction, whose buildings and overall environment are rich in cultural and historic heritage. This was a highly demanding project that required through consultation with different stakeholders, while considering all parties vestments and interests.
- Designer – Overall Winner 2014 LIAWA Awards Of Excellence
- Outstanding Interpretation Project That Enhances A Place – Finalist
- Contractor – Commercial/Civic More than $1 Million – Finalist
- Designer – Commercial/Civic Over 500sqm – Finalist
- Sustainable Landscapes – Commercial - Finalist