It's been over a year since the completion of the streetscapes and parkland and we are proud to see it's thriving. Landcorp and the design team have created a beautiful coastal address, waiting to be enjoyed and explored by its new community.
PHASE3 Landscape Construction, in conjunction with Wormall Civil, were awarded the construction of the Cockburn Coast Stage 1 (Shoreline) project in North Coogee, working with landscape architects URBIS, Wood & Grieve Engineers and NS Projects to deliver the project for LandCorp.
Stage 1 involved extensive civil works and remediation of the site, culminating in high quality streetscapes and the creation of 1.6 hectares of public open space including a nature play area, shade structures, barbecue facilities, sporting and play equipment, bespoke furniture and public art.
The project was delivered to the highest quality, on programme and on budget.
PHASE3 was responsible for the construction of all works throughout the POS’s and Streetscapes including:
- 8700+ sqm, reinforced exposed aggregate concrete paving
- 2600+ sqm UrbanStone large format paving and edging.
- Rock-salt texture in-situ concrete feature paving.
- In-situ exposed aggregate concrete stairs, with granite nosing and UrbanStone tactile indicators.
- Omni-grip sports surfacing with painted line-type artwork.
- Interpretive feature granite laser-etched paving inlays.
- Limestone boulder seating and limestone pitching.
- Stabilised gravel paving and soft-fall surfaces.
Walls & Structures
- Board-formed off-form concrete retaining and blade walls.
- Limestone rubble clad block-work retaining and feature walls. • Fabrication & installation of custom curved gabion retaining and feature walls.
- Custom board-formed off-form concrete & steel shade structures, including Pic-Perf interpretive steel screens and board-formed concrete and timber seating.
PHASE3 in-house Fabrication & Installation
- Custom stainless steel handrails.
- Steel-framed timber decking.
- Recycled timber sleeper seating.
For more information please contact Phase3.